44: A List for Lasting Impact
Issue #44 on 4/4?! Must be a sign, right?!
I thought it would be fun to celebrate by creating a 44 list. In thinking about what the topic of the list should be, I came to a big realization. I didn’t want this list to be comprised of me telling you things you should or should not be doing, either in life or business.
That is too easy.
That is too predictable.
That is too status quo.
That is SO not me!
Instead, I decided I wanted to create a list that would teach you way more than any suggestions I could give you to boost your business, sales, marketing, branding, or service. I want to give you something that is going to impact you…forever.
44 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer (to be read in order)
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite song?
- What makes you happy?
- Are you happy now?
- If yes, why?
- If no, why?
- Who has impacted you the most in your life?
- Why did they impact you so much?
- How are you impacting others in this way?
- Who is your current mentor?
- Who is your biggest cheerleader?
- What would they say about you?
- Who is your biggest critic?
- What would happen if you removed them from your life?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Why are you afraid of this?
- What daydreams do you have for yourself?
- What dream did you let go you wish you hadn’t?
- What is stopping you from going after that dream now?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What is one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
- Would changing that one thing truly make you a better person?
- If so, what’s preventing you from changing it?
- If not, why haven’t you let it go?
- What else do you need to let go?
- Who do you need to forgive?
- Who do you need to ask for forgiveness?
- What are you grateful for today?
- What are you grateful for everyday?
- Who do you admire?
- Why do you admire them?
- Do you demonstrate these same characteristics?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Why does it mean so much to you?
- What sets your soul on fire?
- How are you currently fueling that fire?
- If you had unlimited resources, what would you do?
- Why would you do it?
- How do you define success?
- Who is helping you achieve your definition of success?
- Who/What is preventing you from achieving success?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- What are you doing daily to build that legacy?
Take your time and answer these thoughtfully. You may not even be able to answer them all fully…yet. I challenge you to get to where you can. Where you are confident with the answers. Where you are set free by knowing these 44 insights into your soul. It’s there you will find the key to a meaningful life that creates a lasting impact.
Interested in having me help you dig in to these questions? It’s part of the work I do as a Certified Professional Coach. Book a complimentary call with me by emailing [email protected]